Acquisition of iPS Cells in the IRP (MOU)
Instructions to NIH IRP Investigators for Obtaining iPSC Lines (December 21, 2011)
- Contact your technology transfer representative - forward all Material Transfer Agreements to that representative. Technology transfer representatives are found at http://www.ott.nih.gov/nih staff/tdc.aspx.
- Fill out iPSC Registration and submit to Dr. Kathryn Partin. Please attach IRB documentation, if applicable, to the registration form.
- Fill in appropriate documentation to import biological materials into the United States and submit to the NIH Quarantine Permit Service Office - required if a non-U.S. provider. Permit to Import Biological Agents or Vectors of Human Disease into the United States is found at this site:
- http://www.cdc.gov/odleaipp/fonns/Permit_to_Import_Biological_Agents_Fil.... Documentation can be E-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NIH Quarantine Permit Service Office
The page was last updated on Monday, January 7, 2019 - 11:45am