Processes for Reviewing NIH Intramural Science
Scientific reviews of intramural research are the responsibility of the Scientific Directors (SDs) and are conducted at least once every four years by outside expert Boards of Scientific Counselors (BSC).
- Boards of Scientific Counselors (BSC)
- Blue Ribbon Panel Reviews of IC Intramural Research Programs
- Guidelines for the Review of Scientific Directors
- Report of the External Advisory Committee of the Director's Advisory Committee & Implementation Plan and Progress Report (1999)
- NIH ACD Long-Term Intramural Research Program (LT-IRP) Planning Implementation Report (pending)
The page was last updated on Friday, March 20, 2015 - 5:55pm